The best composite decking (also known as wood plastic composite decking) is high-performance, low maintenance, easy to install, cost-effective, and durable. This article provides you with 6 tips on how to choose the best WPC decking to help you select the most suitable composite decking for outdoor decorations within your budget.
Wood-plastic composite decking materials have been gradually improved and upgraded, and more and more quality wood-plastic products are available in the market, and so far, there are more than 50 kinds of composite decking products to choose from.
WPC composite decking has become an increasingly popular material for outdoor decoration because of its superior texture and wood appearance. High-end composites have excellent grain designs that look very “woody” in feel and appearance. Some options even have wood shading and individual grain variations, so no two boards are the same. After knowing enough about the products, we can know how to choose the best one. This article will advise you on the following 6 aspects.
Durability of the best composite decking
Quality WPC composite decking such as that from Unifloor lasts 2-3 times longer than pressure-treated wood. We offer warranties of up to 15 years for commercial use and up to 25 years for residential floors. This is our commitment to our customers and our confidence in our products.
Price of the best composite decking
Even the best composite decking costs only $3-$7 per square foot. This is a much smaller investment than traditional wood flooring. Because the same raw materials are used, there is little difference in performance between different brands of wood-plastic flooring. Price differences are mainly due to different designs, colors, textures, and other factors.
If you live in an area with a lot of hot weather and you have to be concerned about your deck heating up in the heat of the season, it is recommended that you use a lighter color of decking. The deck will be less heated.
The rough surface design of the deck and the anti-slip groove design can effectively prevent slipping and reduce the risk of slipping, providing more safety for outdoor activities. More information on the benefits of anti-slip composite decking.
The following points can be used to determine what kind of manufacturer is trustworthy.
1. The length of years of production and operation. Unifloor has been engaged in the production and operation of wood-plastic composite flooring for more than 10 years and has been committed to providing customers with more suitable outdoor decoration solutions.
2. Product types. A more professional manufacturer will also provide a wider range of WPC products. Unifloor has a wide range of products, with 8 categories of wood-plastic composite products, which are widely used in outdoor spaces.
3. Product innovation. To determine whether a manufacturer offers the most advanced products. We offer traditional, co-extruded, and deep-embossed products to suit different needs.
4. Flooring product range. Whether the flooring is available in a wide range of sizes, textures, colors, etc. For more information, please refer to our product catalog of traditional composite decking, capped composite decking, deep embossing composite decking, etc.
5. Affordable price. Comparison of different brands, according to their own budget to choose.
6. Service. Need to be judged by whether the pre-sales consultation is timely and whether the after-sales service is professional.
The same method of selecting the best composite decking also applies to your budget range. Picking the product that best meets your needs within your budget is the ideal outcome.
If you have any interest or need, please feel free to contact us for more specific information. Our professional team is ready to offer help instantly.