WPC exterior wall cladding is utilized to decorate the facades of your buildings. In general, the choice of WPC wall cladding symbolizes the unique personality and aesthetic taste of the homeowners.
In this article, we discuss the definition of WPC exterior wall cladding and its unique benefits and applications of WPC wall cladding to help you choose the most suitable products.
What exactly is WPC Exterior Wall Cladding?
WPC exterior wall cladding is manufactured from 30% HDPE, 60% wood flour, and 10% addictive components. WPC exterior wall cladding has combined the benefits of timber and vinyl to be not only visually pleasing, but also durable and long-lasting. WPC wall cladding is UV stable, waterproof, and easy to maintain, making it extremely suitable for outdoor applications. It is frequently used in walls of villas, cottages, hotels, gardens, cafes, restaurants, shopping centers, etc.
Benefits of WPC Exterior Wall Cladding
- Add aesthetic value. WPC exterior wall cladding is generally utilized in the exterior designs of walls, which upgrade your villas and buildings with extra beauty and elegance. It symbolizes the sophisticated, refined, and elegant aroma and vibe of your estate.
- Weather resistance. WPC wall cladding efficiently lowers sunlight reflection and absorbs intense UV rays. Moreover, it has excellent air and water permeability. WPC wall cladding is resistant to tear, scratch, splinter, rot, degrade, and fade.
Applications of WPC Exterior Wall Cladding
- Suitable for residential and commercial buildings
- Widely used for the exterior walls of villas, cottages, patios, gardens, etc
- Suitable for the exterior walls of waiting rooms, shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, hotels, etc
Features of WPC Exterior Wall Cladding
- Long lifespan
- Flame retardant
- Visually pleasing
- 100% Waterproof
- Sustainable & recyclable
- Various color options
- Minimum maintenance
- Simple to install and assemble
- Excellent flexibility and tear resistance
- Excellent weather resistance: resistance to UV radiation, wind, snow, rain, hail